Forms of Payment
We receive our payment by PayPal (VISA / MasterCard / AMERICAN EXPRESS, Discover).
Your data will be controlled confidentially and encrypted with SSL (Secure-Socket-Layer) secure server software. The encrypted information of your order, your name, address, credit card, or bank details, any third party cannot read your details. We will verify the Credit card payments through the 3D secure procedure.
Cash on Delivery?
As our service is global, our operations are only limited to credit/debit card transactions and Paypal. However, we ensure our customers get their consumer protection, and also our business is validated.
Paypal provides Buyer security and favors consumers by serving a secure gateway and good refund policies. Therefore, we would like to suggest you use Paypal to complete your transactions here safely without credit card risks.
Alternative of Paypal Account?
Don’t worry because you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter data of your credit directly at PayPal and complete your payment method. You don’t need to bother to register a PayPal account either.
- Identify the “Pay With Debit/Credit Card” section. Then select the button and click on “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” or “Check out as a Guest”.
- Enter your credit card data. Apart from the data you have entered, address, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country. When you have done, choose “Review and Continue”.
- Click or tap to “PAY NOW”
- Press on “NO, THANKS” when asked about creating a Paypal Account. Your order is complete!
Done! You will receive your order confirmation email to confirm your purchase.
Troubleshooting of PayPal Payments
Depending on several issues, you might run into some problems using PayPal Payment Method. Some general facts are:
1) Are You Troubling to Get redirected to PayPal?
There is a possibility that the PayPal cookies of your browser might be messed up. You may try removing your cookies to fix this <- Please Try This Step Very Important.
2) Is PayPal not Accepting Your Credit Card?
Please re-check the data you input at PayPal’s form. If everything is correct, there is a possibility that you do own a PayPal account and that your credit card is associated with that PayPal account. If it happens to you, then you will only be able to pay with that card by logging into your PayPal account. If this is too much trouble, then you should try to pay with a different credit card.
3) Difficulty finding the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card?” Option
Not all the time, PayPal allows direct credit card payments. Sometimes it happens because of your location, or sometimes PayPal might believe by checking your browser’s cookies that you own a PayPal account. You might try to delete your cookies to get around this.